Monday 12 December 2016

9th December - Lydia Rose at Grape Escape


Grape Escape was packed to the rafters for Friday's Living Advent performance! A treat of mulled wine was well received for all to enjoy.

Lydia Rose is an extremely talented young lady who delighted the audience with her opening of "Maybe". Her other songs included "Royals" and Keane’s "Somewhere only we know". The gathered audience were truly impressed by the amazing vocals of this 15 yr old who sang with such confidence and charm.



Lydia says, "I'm really excited to be involved in the Living Advent this year as I love singing and performing. I have been a member of Platform since I was nine where I have been in many shows and have taken musical theatre exams. I play the ukulele and have recently been learning the guitar and piano to help with my music GCSE at school and I would love a music career in the future."


Tonight we are at Broad Street Tavern for another stellar performance, this time by talented young dancers from Olivia Dance Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment